Bonell offers complete roll fabrication as well as repair and reconditioning. These services are available with your order:
- In-House Engineering - We assign a single engineer to your job. You can talk to your engineer at any time, ask questions, express concerns, and most importantly, getting quality results. We offer full engineering services and have the ability to design/re-design your rolls. We have Technical Application Specialists available to evaluate your specific application. Contact us with your project needs.
- Incoming Disassembly – We clean and disassemble incoming rolls and assemblies.
- Incoming Inspection Report – A detailed incoming inspection report is completed covering all of the fits and finishes and noting any damage.
- Deep Case Carburizing – Carburizing process per your requirements.
- Quench & Tempering –Quench & temper process per your requirements.
- Heat Treating Services – Heat treating, case and through hardening per your requirements.
- Weld Overlay – Weld overlay and weld repairs per your requirements.
- CNC Machining – Machining per your requirements.
- Boring, Bar Work –Boring per your requirements.
- Lathe Turning, CNC Turning – Lathe and CNC turning per your requirements.
- OD Grinding Services, Crowning, Full Radial Crown, Taper – We are a full service grind shop and can meet all of your grinding/surface finish requirements.
- Carbide Coating, Chrome Plating, Roll Surface Finish and Coating – Coating and plating per your requirements.
- Dynamic Balancing Rolls, Shafts and Motor Armatures – Dynamic balancing per your requirements.
- Final Assembly – Assembly is completed as required.
- Final Inspection Report – A detailed final inspection report is completed covering all of the fits and finishes.
- Packaging – Your roll is important to us so rolls are packaged with a wood surround, plastic or paper covering to protect your investment.
*Quality inspections are completed throughout the process
Contact Bonell with your specific roll/roller requirements.
Fast Cool Furnace Roll HVOF Carbide and Ceramic CoatedVIEW PROJECT GALLERY