Lathe Turning, CNC Turning, Boring and Bar Work
Remove excess material from surfaces with lathe turning and CNC turning. For rolls that require large stock removal, Bonell offers a selection of lathes and CNC machines.
Industrial Lathe and CNC Turning
- We can handle lathe/CNC turning work up to 45” OD x 325” center distance as well as up to 72” OD x 300” center distance.
- Bonell can cut intricate shapes including the grooves in cable/rope drums.
- We work with standard boring and through boring fixtures on our lathes
- Work is accurately measured with calipers and inside micrometers
- All lathes for cutting roll stock are horizontal lathe machines
- We utilize a 4” and 5” bar for boring as well as machining keyways and other grooves in rolls
Get the Stock Removal and Boring Work You Need at Bonell
Contact us or call us at 708-849-1770 and find out how our lathe turning and CNC turning can work for you.
Straightener Roll in Mazak
Boring Sink Roll on the BarVIEW PROJECT GALLERY